EVENTS! Come on out!
We are currently moving!!
We will not have our usual string of in-person events this summer as we will be rebuilding and preparing to settle in to our new PERMANENT LOCATION in Apex! We are SO THRILLED to have land that is ours grow on and to love! Thank you for the continued support of our LOCALLY GROWN HEMP/CBD/CBG!
The events below are already over.
Scroll up to find our next events!
10am – 2pm March 26 & April 23
Monthly market at Hartwell that features 30+ local vendors, live music, food trucks and more.
620 West South Street, Raleigh, North Carolina 27603, United States
11-3 PM March 5 & April 2
Monthly market at Golden Belt Campus that features 40+ local vendors, live music, food trucks and more.
Sunday Feb 27th 1-4pm @ State of Beer (401 Hillsborough St. Raleigh, 27603)
Sunday Dec 19th 11am-3pm
Sunday Dec 12th 11am – 3pm
Sunday Nov 14th 11am-3pm
Nov 13th 11am-3pm
Sunday Oct 24th 11am-3pm
We will be @ Hopscotch on SATURDAY SEPT. 11 from 1-10PM
COME ON OUT! Great deals on ALL of our products!
** $1 Koozies! ** 2/$10 PreRolls ** $10 off all Creams/Tinctures ** 2/$25 CBD Rollerballs
** $10 sampler kits ** Super awesome people & beautiful flowering hempy plants!
Come check US OUT! See & Smell our Plants! SEPT 26 & OCT 24 2021 11-3
“Smoke the Vote” : Norml’s Guide to the 2020 Election & Cannabis Friendly Candidates
Take Action! From home!
In the recent IFR released by the DEA, the CBD concentrate/extract used to make CBD products will now fall under Schedule I of the CSA. This is a HUGE problem for processors and for the CBD Industry.
Check out some of these articles that help break this all down and TAKE ACTION! Comments to the DEA will be accepted through October 20! Help us make change! THANK YOU!!!
- Knight on Cannabis: DEA Just Dropped a Bomb on the Hemp Industry: Part I
- Harris/Bricken: Watch out! The DEA Just Passed a BAD Interim Rule Impacting Hemp CBD…
- NC State: DEA Publishes Interim Final Rule
- From Marijuana Moment: DEA proposes Hemp and CBD Rules…
- Lexology: DEA Attempts to regulate CBD Processing
- Duane Morris: DEA Issues Interim Final Rule..
Support the MORE Act
- Support the MORE ACT : The Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) Act (HR 3884 / S. 2227) is bipartisan legislation that removes marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act, thus decriminalizing the substance at the federal level and enabling states to set their own policies.
- Tell Congress to end Federal Marijuana Criminalization. Marijuana and Hemp are both varieties of Cannabis – helping one helps the other.
- Find your House Representative
- Find your Congress Representative
*** You can also call your Representative’s office today to make sure they support bringing the MORE Act to the House floor this month and are committed to voting “yes” when it does.**
Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
More Ways to help use your voice!
- Support the SAFE Banking Act : Tell the Senate to FINALLY pass this act! So many professionals in this industry are not allowed to accept credit cards or have a business bank account! It is unsafe and unfair!