COVID-19 Style Events
Click on the link above to check out our Harvest Your Own Event. 2 Days only: Saturday, September 26 and Sunday, September 27.
Take Action! From home!
In the recent IFR released by the DEA, the CBD concentrate/extract used to make CBD products will now fall under Schedule I of the CSA. This is a HUGE problem for processors and for the CBD Industry.
Check out some of these articles that help break this all down and TAKE ACTION! Comments to the DEA will be accepted through October 20! Help us make change! THANK YOU!!!
Support the MORE Act
- Support the MORE ACT : The Marijuana Opportunity, Reinvestment, and Expungement (MORE) Act (HR 3884 / S. 2227) is bipartisan legislation that removes marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act, thus decriminalizing the substance at the federal level and enabling states to set their own policies.
- Tell Congress to end Federal Marijuana Criminalization. Marijuana and Hemp are both varieties of Cannabis – helping one helps the other.
- Find your House Representative
- Find your Congress Representative
*** You can also call your Representative’s office today to make sure they support bringing the MORE Act to the House floor this month and are committed to voting “yes” when it does.**
Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
More Ways to help use your voice!
- Support the SAFE Banking Act : Tell the Senate to FINALLY pass this act! So many professionals in this industry are not allowed to accept credit cards or have a business bank account! It is unsafe and unfair!